Telecom Business School maintains privileged links with more than 300 companies. This corporate support allows the School to show a dynamic growth-rate.
- Obtaining of the international AMBA accreditation for its Integrated Master’s in Management program;
- Creation of an innovative trading room (with the support of the bank Société Générale);
- Launching of new programs: Bachelor, Specialized Master’s in Innovation Management, Executive MBA;
- Implementation of original dual degree programs with the Mines schools.
Telecom Business School’s ambitions by 2015 can be reached only with the companies’ support:
- Budget growth;
- Obtaining a second international accreditation;
- Increase in the number of students;
- 100 apprentices trained every year;
Increase in the number of international faculty members (from 30 % to 40 %).
Becoming a Partner
There are several ways to become a partner of Telecom Business School:
- Support its growth by paying the apprenticeship tax;
- Make a donation through Telecom Foundation;
- Take part in the School’s governance by joining the Advisory Board or one of the steering committees,
- Sponsor an in-coming class;
- And finally be a lecturer in courses or speak in conferences, or take part in recruitment juries.