For each major of the Integrated Master’s in Management Program, Telecom Business School has set up a group of professionals, called a Steering Committee. Each committee:
- describes the jobs aimed at by the training program and the skills expected from the students at the end of their course of studies;
- confirms the program’s orientations according to the job and its evolution;
- formulates recommendations concerning the methods, tools and platforms the program can rely on;
- makes the contacts easier between the School and the professional associations;
- proposes projects, internships and jobs to the students enrolled in the program.
So far, 7 programs have their own Steering Committee.