Telecom Business School’s campus covers six hectares and is only 35km south of Paris. The School shares its campus with Telecom SudParis, its sister engineering school. The campus has many open spaces, offering a multitude of activities and secured entrances/exits.
The various facilities available to all, along with a dynamic and challenging academic environment, allow students to succeed their studies while maintaining an excellent quality of life.
- 60 student associations
- 51 classrooms and 3 lecture halls
- 5 language centers and 32 computer rooms
- 1 multimedia center
- Small Business Incubator for entrepreneurs
- More than 700 accomodation units (studios and apartments)
- Cafeteria and restaurant, student activity center with a bar and game room
- Student radio station (second in France): EvryOne
- Sports Facilities : gymnasium, 3 tennis courts, a basketball court, a soccer/rugby field, a work-out room and a beach volley court