Whatever the program they choose, all students from partner universities benefit from a discount (tuition fees waived) and will pay € 1,500. The cost for students from non-partner universities amounts to € 2,250. Please check with your International Office whether your university has a partnership agreement with Telecom Ecole de Management or Telecom SudParis.
- All courses in the program (including French classes),
- Housing on a single-occupancy basis,
- Half board: breakfast and lunch, from Monday to Friday,
- 2 field trips,
- All activities planned in the courses,
- Free Internet access in the rooms and free wifi access on campus,
- Free access to the multimedia library,
- On-campus entertainment facilities,
- Welcome and farewell cocktails.
Cost does not include:
- Air ticket from your country to Paris and return,
- Transfer from airport to campus and return,
- Liability and health insurance,
- Local transportation weekly pass (subway/train to Paris, etc.),
- Dinners in the week and meals during the weekend,
- Weekend excursions.
Payment of the fees is due immediately upon confirmation of your registration by our Office and must be made before May 2, 2013.
- Reservation fee (€ 150.00) : online secured payment by credit card.
- Program fee (minus the reservation fee) : online secured payment by credit card or by international wire transfer. Download the School’s bank information.
All cancellations must be sent to the International Office by e-mail at email@example.com.
The reservation fee is non-refundable.
- Cancellation before April 1st: full refund.
- Cancellation between April 1st and April 15th: 50 % of the program refunded.
- Cancellation between April 16th and May 2nd: 25 % of the program refunded.
- Cancellation after May 2nd: no refund.