Telecom Ecole de Management and Northern Illinois University have signed an agreement as part of exchange program, which is available right now. This agreement expand our network of more than 100 international partner universities.
Telecom ecole de Management has a wide network of more than 100 international partner universities covering all five continents. The School’s partner institutions receive students on exchange in a variety of different programs.
In the Integrated Master’s in Management (Grande Ecole) Program, students on exchange may obtain a double degree with certain partner universities.
Télécom Ecole de Management opens 3 offshore campuses
Télécom Ecole de Management increases its internationalisation with the creation of 3 offshore campuses at Virginia Tech (United-States), University of Lanzhou (China) and at Alliance University of Bangalore (India). In 2014, students could study into this new campuses during 3 months from the second year.
- Virginia Tech, Pamplin College of Business (VT), Blacksburg, VA
- Michigan State University (MSU), East Lansing, MI
- Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, IL
- University of Alabama, Birmingham (UAB), Birmingham, AL
- University of Montevallo, Montevallo, AL
- University of California, Irvine – Extension (UCI), Irvine, CA
- University of California, Riverside – Extension (UCR), Riverside, CA
- Clark University, Graduate School of Management, Worcester, MA
- Suffolk University, Sawyer Business School, Boston, MA
- University of Central Florida (UCF), Orlando, FL
United Arab Emirates