Telecom Business School has a wide network of more than 100 international partner universities covering all five continents. The School’s partner institutions receive students on exchange in a variety of different programs.
In the Integrated Master’s in Management (Grande Ecole) Program, students on exchange may obtain a double degree with certain partner universities.
- Virginia Tech, Pamplin College of Business (VT), Blacksburg, VA
- Michigan State University (MSU), East Lansing, MI
- University of Alabama, Birmingham (UAB), Birmingham, AL
- University of Montevallo, Montevallo, AL
- University of California, Irvine – Extension (UCI), Irvine, CA
- University of California, Riverside – Extension (UCR), Riverside, CA
- Clark University, Graduate School of Management, Worcester, MA
- Suffolk University, Sawyer Business School, Boston, MA
- University of Central Florida (UCF), Orlando, FL
United Arab Emirates