The objectives of the Executive MBA are to develop:
- managerial skills particularly in problem solving, analysis and decision-making;
- strategic capabilities;
- participants' knowledge to such an extent that they feel comfortable with the language and tools commonly found in international management today.
These goals will be attained through:
- an understanding of the "big picture";
- team work and building consensus;
- commitment and leadership;
- cross-cultural sensitivity;
- effective communication.
Once graduated, participants will be able to assume the responsibilities of a General Manager in firms and large business units.
The Executive MBA "Leading Innovation" curriculum is divided into five major parts.
Delivered in the heart of Paris, the courses will adress the following issues:
- Applied Economics for Managers;
- Financial Accounting;
- New Markets & New Technologies;
- Start-up Project;
- Marketing Management;
- Innovation & Business Models;
- Leading Organizations;
- International Leadership;
- Managing Technology Innovation;
- Intellectual Property.