Holders of the Baccalaureate interested in Management studies leading to the award of a L3/Bac + 3 degree.
This program is aimed at students wishing to quickly hold management responsibilities in a company, but also at students planning to pursue their studies.
There will be four examinations, each one having a specific weight:
- Document summary (length: 3 hours – weighting factor: 5)
- Logical reasoning (length: 1 hour – weighting factor: 2)
- English (length: 1:15 hour – weighting factor: 3)
- Foreign Language 2 (length: 1 hour – weighting factor: 2)*
- *Only points over average are counted.
- Individual interview (weighting factor: 8)
- English (weighting factor: 4)
Dates for registration sessions
Online registration on the official website Atout +3 from December 5, 2011 to February 6, 2012 for the first session, from February 28, 2012 to April 17, 2012 for the second session.
- Written examinations: € 130 (free for students on financial aid)
- Oral examinations: € 30 for each school (half price for students on financial aid)
- Written examinations: February 22, 2012
- Eligibility results: March 7, 2012
- Oral examinations: March 19 to March 24, 2012
- Acceptance results: March 28, 2012
- Written examinations: May 2, 2012
- Eligibility results: May 16, 2012
- Oral examinations: May 23 to 30, 2012
- Acceptance results: June 6, 2012
Number of places
- Tuition fees: € 5,000 per year
- Telecom Business School offers financial aid based on need. According to their financial situation, students can have their tuition fees partly or completely waived. It is possible to ask to spread payment of the fees at no additional cost.
- With Société Générale, a partner bank of Telecom Business School, it is possible to obtain a loan at a prime rate of 2.4 % (for a maximum loan of € 50,000).
- For further information, please send an email to Valérie DOUCET, Director for Admissions.